Sunday, January 01, 2006

Wild Game: Photo of the Day #1

This year I'm going to take at least one photo each day and post it here, on my blog. My aim: to compile an image-based chronicle my daily existence in an ongoing effort to remind myself that, despite being continually frustrated and outraged by geopolitical events which are largely beyond my control, my life is generally pretty good.

This year's first Photo of the Day is from Gävle's County Museum which features, among other things, an eclectic collection of art from the 17th to the 20th century. Out for a walk, Ira and I popped in the museum for a quick visit upon learning that entry was free for students.

I'm not certain if this reindeer is supposed to be a work of art or not. In any case, I'll admit that looking at it makes me hungry for some wild game, one of my favorite Swedish dishes. Sorry, Rudolph.

No comments: