Daniel and Linnea cooked dinner tonight, a delicious chicken-in-lime sauce dish. The sauce was made by combining cream, a lime, and some chutney. Sadly, my digital camera ran out of batteries before I could get a close-up of the spread, which was a shame. Turns out Daniel's stint working at the [...name?] Restaurant in London has taught him a lot about cooking and culinary aesthetics. You can't really tell from this picture, but Daniel's concoctions are pleasing to the eye, as well as the taste buds. I think Ira is congratulating Daniel on his efforts.
Monday, January 02, 2006
Daniel's Dinner: Photo of the Day #2
Daniel and Linnea cooked dinner tonight, a delicious chicken-in-lime sauce dish. The sauce was made by combining cream, a lime, and some chutney. Sadly, my digital camera ran out of batteries before I could get a close-up of the spread, which was a shame. Turns out Daniel's stint working at the [...name?] Restaurant in London has taught him a lot about cooking and culinary aesthetics. You can't really tell from this picture, but Daniel's concoctions are pleasing to the eye, as well as the taste buds. I think Ira is congratulating Daniel on his efforts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holiday food bloggage, yumm...
Post a Comment