Stephen Colbert White House Correspondents' Association dinner performance before the President is brilliant. This man's fearless. No softballs thrown tonight.
It's pretty apparent that if I'm going to teach about media and cultural studies, I need tiVo and cable so I can study The Colbert Report.
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Save the $$$...
The Colbert Report is available via iTunes Music Store. It's $9.99 for a 16 episode "Multi-pass" -- about 62-cent each for a month's worth.
You can also catch clips -- often in QuickTime -- on one of these sites:
Crooks and Liars
http://www.crooksandliars.com
One Good Move
http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/
On the other hand, TiVo's a great idea -- a smart way to watch TV.
Tivo's great but iTunes is a great cheaper way to get the show. I actually prefer to download broadcast TV from Bitorrent sites though - free. Most of Colbert Report and a ton of shows from around the world can be found out there. Use the search function on torrentspy.com. Yeeaargh.
Post a Comment