Friday, December 02, 2005

Class Photo: English & American Fiction, Fall 2005


Today was the last day of classes at UIC. Here's the official class photo for my English and American Fiction section. It was an interesting group with a number of standout students. I had several students whom I spoke with regularly after class who indicated they would stay in touch. I hope so. Over the course of the semester the majority of the students made considerable progress as readers.

In the pic, just over 2/3 of the students are present, which isn't too bad a turnout for the final day, I suppose. Perhaps I should start taking a beginning-of-the-semester and an end-of-the-semester class photo for comparison purposes? The only problem is that the class roster is always in flux for the first few weeks of classes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ernie - are you holding hands with that guy to your right?